Rep Fitness is a fitness equipment manufacturer and retailer based in Denver, CO with a focus on home gym equipment. Since being founded in 2012, our mission is to enrich lives through sharing our passion for fitness. We do that by leading the way in innovation, customer service, and value. As an INC 500 growth company, our triple-digit year over year growth has only been achieved through true start-up mentality and a passion for what we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE?
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the selecting and prepping of orders using scanners, forklifts, and pallet jacks, providing support in preparing and packaging orders following REEP Fitness shipping guidelines, and ensuring the warehouse is organized and cleaned to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
WHO YOU ARE?
As a member of Rep Fitness’ vibrant and growing organization, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for a variety of projects and duties, which may change or evolve over time and include, but are not limited to:
· Keep picking locations full by utilizing RF Scanner for inventory replenishment.
· Load/unload containers, utilizing safe body mechanics.
· Inspect and count incoming shipments.
· Perform inventory “put aways” utilizing scanner.
· Ensure that the warehouse is organized and cleaned to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
· Prepare and package orders following Rep Fitness shipping guidelines.
· Ability to work in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
· Salary Range: $18.00/hour
· Full health, vision, and dental coverage for employees (no deductions out of your paycheck!)
· 401k plan with employer match options.
· PTO and birthdays off!
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Employee discount on equipment.
· Access to onsite gym!
· Awesome co-workers!