Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
Responsible for providing clerical support in the distribution warehouse.
· Preparing receiving paperwork for product to be checked in
· Preparing store invoices and billing of store deliveries
· Monitoring trip leave times
· Providing customer service assistance to customers, drivers and vendors
· General clerical duties. This is an energetic position that will require standing and walking among different work stations.
· Ability to work in fast paced, warehouse environment
· Ability to work independently with limited direction
· Detail oriented
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
· Prior warehouse clerical experience preferred
Mobility required throughout and around facility. Frequent use of Phone and Computer. Frequent walking and standing. Lifting up to 35 pounds. (See pertinent Job Demand Profile for more details)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor