The Hershey Company is a highly automated food manufacturing facility. Production is fast-paced and operators are expected to work in a variety of roles in processing and packaging areas within the plant. Operators are responsible for maintaining the highest quality of food safety standards, sanitation standards, perform daily audits, and complete daily production paperwork. Following successful completion of the 120-calendar probationary period, employees will be placed on 2nd or 3rd shifts for up to 36 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sign-on Bonus totaling $1000* ($250 paid after 60 calendar days and $750 paid at 6 months)
· Overtime Potential
· We require that you are flexible to work any shift, weekends, overtime, and holidays.
· Schedule assignment upon hire is determined by plant needs. Once your training period begins, you will be assigned to a shift and/or schedule based on current plant need. You will be eligible to bid on other schedules, shifts and jobs.
· Regular schedule is 8-hour shifts, Monday through Friday. Mandatory overtime could be weekly (scheduled for up to 12 hours/day, Monday through Sunday), daily (additional 4 hours on your 8-hour shift) and weekends (8 to 12-hour shifts).
· Post-Offer Drug Screen and Background Check required*