The Hershey Company Reese Plant has immediate openings for HVAC Technicians to work in our manufacturing facility. Duties include the installation, maintenance, and repair of various utility systems including, but not limited to: domestic water systems, sewer systems, process refrigeration systems, compressed air systems, fire protection and plant heating and air conditioning systems.
Applicants will be evaluated and selected according to their demonstrated knowledge and skill in HVAC systems/controls, and will be required to pass HVAC assessment.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
Starting Pay is $33.29/hour
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)—Starting Day 1!
· 401(k) Retirement Plan – with generous company match
· Hershey Stock Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
· We require that you are flexible to work any shift, weekends, overtime, and holidays.
· Schedule assignments upon hire are determined by plant needs and will be discussed during the interview process.