Now Hiring / Hiring Immediately
Use your prior warehouse order selector experience to join a team that travels the country completing assignments at one of our 30 distribution centers.
Like a super-hero without a cape you will help families across the country put meals on the table–by ensuring our customers (grocery stores) have product on their shelves.
• Starting pay $25/hr
• Additional performance-based incentive/production pay
• $2,500 graduate from training
• $5,000 at 6-months
• 1st assignment duration of 6-months
• Additional assignments – you choose 3-months or 6-months
• Per Diem – $210/wk
• $15,000 Relocation Assistance – find a location you love, we’ll help you become a permanent team member at that location
Selectors work individually selecting full-case grocery products from warehouse pick slots using a pallet jack. You will either use order sheets or an audio headset. You will then fit the items on a pallet, shrink wrap the bundles, transport pallets to the shipping dock and in some cases, load them onto a trailer for delivering to customers. All of our employees are expected to make safety their top priority.
The versatility to work in all of the following C&S warehouse climate types is required:
Prior full-case pick order selector experience is preferred.
General Equivalency Diploma – General Studies, High School Diploma – General Studies