Dollar Tree is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.
Summary of Position
• Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
• Assist in the merchandising of the store.
• Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
• Maintains security of all cash.
• Protects all company assets.
• Maintains a high level of good customer service.
• Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Receives merchandise.
• Assist with unloading trucks.
• Works in a safe manner.
• Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
• General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
• Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
• High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate. This includes:
• Plexiglass guards at cash registers.
• Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to their shift.
• Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift.
• Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day.
• Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers.
• Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts.